The minor in Leadership Studies utilizes expertise and courses throughout the university community in an effort to provide students with a variety of opportunities to explore leadership philosophies, theories, case examples, and practices.
- To provide students with the opportunity to engage in discussions surrounding leadership practices
- To allow for students actively to apply what they have learned in a classroom setting to leadership experience
- To provide an innovative, cross-disciplinary experience for students
- To provide a forum for students to engage in service, experiential education and community involvement
- To encourage an ongoing conversation between theory and practice with respect to the multiple stances and roles of leadership in contemporary society
Want to learn more?
If you are interested in the Leadership Studies Minor contact Student Leadership & Involvement at (801) 581-7526 or email@example.com to set up an appointment.